Maryland Insurance Agency Since 1871
We’re Independent – Just like You!
Do you fully understand why you have insurance, and how it’s supposed to work? When (or if?) you read your policy, do you understand what it means? If you’re like most people, you answered no to these questions. This is one reason why you need to consider an independent insurance agent like Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc.. We deliver outstanding customer service and advice to help our customers choose the insurance coverage that is right for them.
We know insurance in Maryland like no other insurance agency. We deliver sound advice and knowledge to help our customers choose the right type and amount of insurance coverage.
Why Choose an Independent Insurance Agent?
What is an independent insurance agent?
Choosing the right kind of insurance agent can make a big difference in securing the best combination of price and value to fit your needs. Essentially, there are two kinds of insurance agents:
- A “captive agent”, or “direct writer” usually sells insurance for a single company, and can only provide you with information or access to that company.
- An “independent agent”, like Rossmann Hurt Hoffman, represents multiple insurance companies and can provide you with comprehensive products and services to meet your individual needs
RHH Insurance has no exclusive relationship with any one company. As an independent agent, we bring you more choices, representing many insurance companies at once. Our job is to assess your needs and help you find the best possible coverage and rate.
What does this mean for me?
It means, without the experience of an independent agent to assist, inform and guide you, you’re taking on a level of risk you may not realize even exists.
Why choose an independent insurance agent?
With an independent agent, in addition to having choices, you have the advantage of a licensed professional who will:
- Evaluate and assess your individual risks and requirements;
- Identify and tailor policies that are right for you;
- Offer products to meet all of your insurance needs, including auto, home, business, life and flood;
- Assist you when you have a claim;
- Treat you like a person, and provide excellent, hands-on service.
An independent agent will help you understand what your policy actually covers, how much of a deductible to carry and how much coverage you need. When it comes to protecting your family, your assets and your future, you want to do it right, the first time!
How do I know what insurance coverage to buy?
Making such a decision about insurance can be complicated. RHH Insurance is an independent insurance agent and can help guide you through this process. We can explain your options so you will be able to make an informed decision when choosing the coverage that is right for you.
Contact one of our representatives today to learn more about our insurance products and services. You can also fill out our online form for a no-obligation, free quote.