At Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc., we recognize that privacy and security of personal information is a concern to our customers. We have taken care in establishing and implementing policies and procedures to protect this information.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY LOGGED
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
The public portion of this Web site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted, other than the information you choose to enter in our More Information request and Insurance Quote forms. We do not share any personal information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purpose not specifically requested by you.
This site contains links to other sites. Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We use standard and accepted methods of securing our site and the machine(s) that serve the site to the public. We continue to monitor and review the privacy measures we use to protect customer information. These measures are updated as practices change and new technology becomes available.
Insurance may not be available in all states or worldwide.
All materials in this site are copyrighted and may not be reproduced or marketed for any purpose without prior written approval.
The privacy of the personal information we collect from customers and potential customers is very important to ROSSMANN-HURT-HOFFMAN, INC. You have received this notice in accordance with federal and state laws. This notice is to provide you with our understanding of types of non-public personal information about you that we may collect, how we use it and how we protect that information.
I. INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications for insurance or
- from other insurance forms you complete.
- Information we receive from the companies we represent which provide
- insurance policies to you.
- Information from consumer reporting agencies.
- Information about your transactions with us, the companies we represent,
- or our affiliates.
- Information from other sources, such as employers or government agencies.
- Information from visits to our website.
The type of information we collect is related to the insurance you request from us
and may include your name, address, social security number, driver’s license
number, ownership of property, marital status, prior insurance information,
gender, length of employment, status of home ownership, health information, and
other information required to obtain insurance coverages for you.
II. INFORMATION WE MAY DISCLOSE:
Depending upon the service(s) we may provide for you:
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information except as permitted by law, or
- We may disclose information to entities that provide marketing services on our behalf and/or with whom we have joint marketing agreements. The types of information, by example, could include the following: name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, property, or the types of information necessary to place new coverage(s), “shop” coverages to obtain more competitive pricing, or just to rewrite with another company.
III. INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES:
Depending upon the service(s) we may provide for you:
- We disclose non-public personal information to non-affiliated third parties only as permitted by law or we may disclose certain information to entities with which we have marketing services agreements or to other institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements. Such information may include: name, address, social security number, driver’s license number, marital status, and other information required to obtain insurance coverages for you.
- We may share certain non-public personal information about you with non-
affiliated third parties for purposes not exempted by federal or state law and
regulation. You have the right to instruct us not to share your non-public personal
information with these non-affiliated third parties. If you wish to instruct us not to
share your non-public personal information with non-affiliated third parties, you
may opt-out of those disclosures and instruct us not to make any disclosures not
expressly permitted by federal and state laws and implementing regulations.
IV. OUR PROCEDURES TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION:
We restrict access to non-public personal information to those employees, agents,
representatives or parties who need to know the information in order to provide the
insurance products requested by our customers.
We have policies and procedures that give direction to our employees, to agents and
representatives acting on our behalf, regarding how to protect and use non-public
personal information. In addition, we maintain physical, electronic and procedural
safeguards to protect non-public personal information.
CONTACT Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us