For many businesses in Maryland, commercial auto insurance is a must-have. Because we have a strong relationship with our insurance companies, we are able to secure the most competitive premiums and coverage terms for our clients. RHH has several speciality industries that we work with including restaurants and contractors and we understand the unique commercial auto insurance needs of these types of businesses. Our commercial auto insurance specialists can help you determine the amount and type of coverage you need for your business. Commercial auto protects more than just the vehicle.

Our commercial auto insurance policies can include:

  • Comprehensive coverage
  • Collision coverage
  • Auto liability
  • Medical or disability payments
  • Uninsured motorist coverage
  • Rental coverage
  • Coverage for employee owned vehicles

Contact an RHH representative today to learn more about commercial auto insurance. We can also help you with commercial property insurance, group benefits, general liability, workers’ compensation and more.

Commercial Auto Insurance FAQs

Do I need Commercial Auto Insurance?
For some businesses, it is obvious that you need commercial auto insurance. For example, a trucking company or a contractor who uses work trucks needs to have commercial vehicle insurance for their fleet. Other businesses, may be less obvious. A housekeeper who drives her personal vehicle to client’s homes may have enough coverage with her personal auto insurance policy. One of our commercial auto insurance representatives can help you analyze your risk and need and find a policy that is right for you and your business.

Will my employee’s personal vehicles be covered under a commercial auto insurance policy if they are used for business purposes?
Most commercial auto insurance policies provide liability coverage for employees using their personal vehicle for business purposes. In most cases, the employee’s personal auto insurance policy would cover damage to their automobile.

Do I need comprehensive and collision coverage on old business vehicles?
If you owe money on the vehicle, you will most likely need to continue to carry comprehensive and collision coverage on your business vehicle. If you do not owe money on the vehicle, you may decide to reduce your premiums by dropping coverage if it makes financial sense for your business. An RHH commercial auto insurance specialist can help you evaluate your vehicle and determine what type and amount of coverage is needed.

Get a Quote