Exclusively Endorsed Provider of Property and Casualty Insurance for RAM since 1992
Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc. is a proud member of the Restaurant Association of Maryland and the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington.
Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc is a full service insurance company located in Ellicott City, Maryland. We have extensive experience with the restaurant and hospitality industries of the Mid-Atlantic region. RHH insures more than 500 restaurants in Maryland including Annapolis and Baltimore and surrounding states.
About Restaurant Insurance
Because we have a high volume of restaurants in our portfolio and strong relationships with our carriers, we are able to secure the most competitive premiums and coverage terms for our clients.
Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman provides comprehensive service for restaurants including:
- Coverage Analysis - we will review policies and go through a detailed coverage checklist during the proposal process.
- Claims Review - our in-house team of claims advisors is hear to offer claims advice and help you through the claims process should you need it.
- Loss Control Coordination - we work with you to coordinate risk control services and develop action plans to lower your exposure to risk.
- Contract Review - on request, we will review contract specifications, paying close attention to insurance and indemnification provisions.
- Aggressive Marketing - we constantly monitor the market for the most competitive, stable companies to represent. We strive to provide the best rates without sacrificing financial stability or reputation.
Restaurant Insurance For RAM Members
Rossman-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc. has created a special property/casualty insurance dividend program for Restaurant Association of Maryland members. This program is available through State Auto Insurance Companies of Hunt Valley, Maryland. RHH is able to offer quality insurance protection with competitive, stable pricing. RAM members have an annual dividend potential of up to 12% of earned premiums.
- Family Style
- Upscale Fine Dining
- Fast Food
- Bagel Shops
Program is not available for 24 Hour Operations, Bars/Taverns, Dance Floors, Delivery Operations, Playgrounds, Seasonal Operations or Tableside Cooking.
The RAM RHH Dividend Program is available for a wide range of business insurance including auto, crime, equipment failure, general liability, liquor, property and umbrella. Key coverages include:
- Coat check
- Business income on dependent property
- Business income on food-borne illness
- Food spoilage
- Off-premises power failure
- Water backup
Maryland Restaurant & Hospitality Self Insurance Fund (MRHSIF) + PAYCE Payroll = Improved Cash Flow
Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman, Inc., The Maryland Restaurant & Hospitality Self Insurance Fund, and PAYCE Payroll have teamed up to offer your restaurant a NO down payment Workers Compensation insurance and payroll package.
By taking advantage of this great offer, you benefit from a seamless payment process and a premium that is simple and cost effective. Each pay period, you send your payroll to PAYCE to process. PAYCE calculates the workers' compensation premium cost for that payroll period and automatically debits your designated account.
Your exclusive benefits include:
- Member owned Workers' Compensation Insurance coverage for your business
- NO down payment required
- Premium payments based on actual payroll, not estimate
- Minimized year-end audit adjustments
- Association members receive 15% off all payroll processing
Call our toll-free number now for a confidential, free quote. 1-866-847-0449
Maryland Restaurant Insurance Specialists
For more information about commercial insurance for the restaurant and hospitality industry, contact one of our restaurant specialists and get a personalized quote today.
Courtney Watson, CIC
Vice President of Sales
1-866-847-0449 x111 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Norman C. Breitenbach, CIC
1-866-847-0449 x107 | email@example.com
John N. Hinkle, Jr, CIC
1-866-847-0449 x113 | firstname.lastname@example.org