Have you have recently experienced a life change? When we move or change jobs or get married insurance may not be the first thing that comes to mind. Now that we’ve made it almost halfway through 2017 it’s a good idea to stop and ask if your insurance needs a check up…
• Have you gotten married or divorced?
• Have you had a baby?
• Did your teenager get a driver’s license?
• Have you switched jobs or experienced a significant change in your income?
• Have you done extensive renovations on your home?
• Have you decided to buy a vacation or potential retirement home?
• Have you acquired any new valuables such as jewelry, electronic equipment, fine art, antiques?
• Have you signed a lease on a house or apartment?
• Have you joined a carpool?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, give us a call (800.345.4133) to update your policy. Major changes in yours or your love one’s life and affect your personal or homeowners insurance. You may need to add or decrease coverage. Either way, it’s best to have an insurance specialist review your policy and make any recommended changes.