Have you recently received some new bling for Valentine’s Day or even Christmas? It may sound unromantic but having your baubles and gems insured will bring you a sweet sense of security.
Insuring precious gifts such as jewelry not only acknowledges its financial value, but it also honors what it represents sentimentally. Under a personal insurance policy your priceless valuables can be replaced in the event that something happens to them.
Step one is to find out if your new valuables will be covered under your homeowners insurance policy, or if you will need additional coverage to protect items. You can read your policy or call your agent for details.
Here are some other considerations that may change your homeowners, renters insurance, or other personal insurance policies. See below if your your insurance needs a checkup…
• Have you gotten married or divorced?
• Have you had a baby?
• Did your teenager get a driver’s license?
• Have you switched jobs or experienced a significant change in your income?
• Have you done extensive renovations on your home?
• Have you decided to buy a vacation or potential retirement home?
• Have you acquired any new valuables such as jewelry, electronic equipment, fine art, antiques?
• Have you signed a lease on a house or apartment?
• Have you joined a carpool?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, give your insurance specialist at RHH Insurance us a call to update your policy 800.345.4133.