Directors and Officers Liability Insurance, better known as D&O, provides personal financial protection to the directors and officers of a company in the case of a lawsuit. Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman has comprehensive solutions to protect the personal assets of a privately owned or public company’s directors and officers and to protect the financial well-being of the company itself.
Did You Know?
- 95% of Fortune 500 Companies maintain Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- According to a Watson Wyatt Worldwide D&O Survey 31% of all companies could expect to have at least one claim made against its directors or officers
- Over 50% of D&O claims are employment practices related
- D&O is not the same as Errors & Omissions Liability which protects against performance failures or negligence and covers defense costs or damage awards
Rossmann-Hurt-Hoffman can help you analyze your business model and determine your risk to help you make the best decisions for your business.
Do You Need Directors and Officers Liability Insurance?
Directors and officers liability insurance protects can be a critical component of any business insurance package. D&O provides coverage for claims resulting from:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Claims made by customers, suppliers, or competitors
- Regulatory agencies
Plan For Your Company’s Future
With any type of insurance, planning is essential. Contact us to learn more about Directors and Officers Liability and find out what level of coverage is right for your business.