Does your business have Employment Practices Liability? Do you need it?
Employment Practices Liability Insurance is designed to protect businesses in the event they are the target of a claim or lawsuit alleging employment-related wrongdoing. EPLI provides employers with coverage for a broad range of employment-related risks such as discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, and retaliation. It safeguards you and your company against lawsuits brought by past, present and potential employees.
- Coverage for full-time, part-time, leased, seasonal and temporary employees
- Covered claims include administrative charges filed with the EEOC
- Optional $100,000 costs of defense for claims alleging violation of the Fair Labor Standards
- Optional third party liability coverage for claims brought by customers for discrimination (including costs of defense for Americans with Disabilities Act and public accommodation claims) and/or harassment
- Optional sublimit for costs of defense for criminal investigations brought by any government agency for alleged hiring or harboring of illegal aliens
*This coverage overview is not a part of an insurance contract and does not supersede the policy. Please read the policy form for complete terms, conditions and exclusions.
Posted in: Business Insurance